Looking for a part-time job while attending SCTI or a full-time position once you complete your training?
Stop by Student Services located in Building 2 at the SCTI Main Campus or the Media Center to see the weekly postings of available part-time and full-time positions. The postings include job descriptions, name of business or organization posting the position, contact phone number and pay range. Your teacher also has job contact information.
If you are an employer looking to post a new position, call Frances at (941) 924-1365 x62214.
SCTI's Placement Services works to meet the employment needs of local businesses and SCTI students. The Placement Service is managed through the Student Support Services Department and strives along with the SCTI instructional staff to provide the following services:
- Assist students in obtaining employment in their chosen or related occupations, or any available position which helps students with financial support while they are attending SCTI.
- Provide businesses with access to a more educated and qualified workforce.
- Offer information on occupational outlook and wages.
- Facilitate placement of students with job opportunities through program internships.
- Teach students employability skills.
Call 924-1365 x62214.
Sarasota County School Board complies with State statutes on Veterans' Preference and Federal statutes on nondiscrimination on basis of religion, race, national origin, marital status, color, sex, age, or handicap. Services for the disabled available on request.