For a printable version of the following information, please click here.
October 23, 2012
|Days & Times:
Tuesday 1:00 - 4:00pm
Sarasota Police Department
2nd Floor Community Room
2099 Adams Lane
Sarasota, FL 34237
Law Enforcement Officers
||Martha Lenderman |
No Cost for this training.
Check with your agency regarding In-Service Credits.
||Register by contacting Pam Meunier at (941) 861-2578 or Pam_Meunier@doh.state.fl.us by October 12, 2012|
* Martha retired after 30 years of service to the State and served at one time as the state's Baker Act director. She has a master's degree in social work.
Martha now does consulting, primarily related to the Baker Act and Marchman Act.
- Assisted the Legislature in preparing the 1996 Baker Act reform
- She wrote the Florida Administrative Rules governing the Baker Act
- Developed the model Baker Act and Marchman Act forms
- Wrote the state's Baker Act and Marchman Act Handbooks
Martha has served as a member of the Florida Supreme Court Commission on Fairness,addressing the Baker Act. She works with courts, hospitals, law enforcement agencies, and professional associations throughout the state on the appropriate use of the Baker Act and serves as an expert witness in litigation.
Last updated: 10/30/2012 6:54:58 AM