SCTI is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
SCTI is also certified, accredited, or approved by the following program-specific bodies:
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
1361 Park Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
Phone: (727) 210-2350
Fax: (727) 210-2354
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP)
- Florida State Board of Nursing,
- Bureau of Emergency Medical Services of Florida Department of Health,
- Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (CJSTC),
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF),
- Automotive Youth Education Systems (AYES),
- Dietary Managers Association (DMA),
- Florida State Board of Cosmetology,
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (NIASE),
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC),
- Florida State Fire College, Bureau of Fire Standards and Safety. and
- American Culinary Federation (ACF).
All programs offered at SCTI are approved by the Florida Department of Education and most fulltime programs are approved by the Veterans Approval Agency.
Last updated: 1/29/2010 7:01:36 AM