Did you know?
Pass Rates and Licensure Eligibility
- SCTI is accredited or approved by 13 program-specific bodies, the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- SCTI offers classes 7 days a week, 50 weeks a year.
- Tuition is free to high school students. (Annually, approximately 650 high school students attend SCTI on a half-day basis.)
- There were more than 10,750 unduplicated enrollments in the SCTI high school, adult, apprenticeship, continuing workforce education, and continuing education technical and academic programs last year.
- SCTI high school and adult students won 27 gold, 18 silver, and 12 bronze medals at the state SkillsUSA competition where students demonstrate occupational and leadership skills. More than 30 students represented SCTI and the State of Florida at the national SkillsUSA competition in Kansas City in June 2009.
- Forty-seven SCTI students were inducted into the National Technical Honor Society, an honor organization for students who achieve outstanding success in technical education for the highest standards of citizenship, leadership. workmanship, scholarship, honesty, and individual responsibility.
- More than $613,500 in scholarships and grants were awarded to SCTI students last year.
- The majority of SCTI programs have articulation agreements with other postsecondary institutions that provide students with the eligibility to earn college credits.
occupational / literacy completion points
Last updated: 6/30/2009 9:08:09 AM